Monday, July 27, 2009

yellow



yellow again

yellow



interesting front gardens on my way home the other night.

good news: my pentax ME does not seem to have shutter problems after all.
I had been so worried after about 1/3 of each of the last 5 films had been extremely underexposed.
so on friday I decided to be brave and give it another try after a change of batteries and some cleaning
and it seems to be alright. I'm very happy.
I had forgotten how small + light the pentax is compared to my new digital SLR!


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love finding something like this, makes me smile :)
    I'm also happy for your pentax ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow! I really ought to wear yellow more often!
    I like how you Londoners have such bold coloured doors!! My friend painted his door bright turqoise!

    ReplyDelete