Thursday, July 30, 2009

rain and sun, sun and rain




12220012


12220014


the weather has been truly english in the last few weeks, every day we have a bit of every season.
the weather forecast has been mostly useless and as random as the weather itself.

the pictures above were taken on my way home the other night,
luckily that time it poured with rain while I was on the bus
and not, as twice last week, on the bike.

tomorrow's my last day at work already. I'm happy and sad at the same time.
I don't always love my job, but I'll miss my colleagues a lot.
I'm very much looking forward to a time of less responsibilities
(at least less that involve deadlines, and buildings).

I'm sure I'll be posting some images from germany next week.
until then I wish you a lovely weekend!


4 comments:

  1. oh my god!! das sind wie gemälden aus dem 19.jahrhundert!!
    wo in dtl bist du dann, nochmal? auch vielleicht in franken?..
    lg,
    i.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, wir sind in Franken im September. Freu'n uns schon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these photos, they are just how england feels when you think about it, that combination of wet and dampness, but with a ray of sun shining through. gorgeous

    ReplyDelete