Tuesday, April 5, 2011

my week



good morning!


barbican cafe


hackney city farm


walking home


breakfast


I have also fallen victim to Instagram,
so I have a couple of pictures to show you from my last week
while I'm waiting for my films to be developed.

1 breakfast this morning: rhubarb compote on bircher muesli
2 the new cafe in the barbican in london last weekend
3 happy pigs at hackney city farm, also london
4 johannesstrasse, one of my favorite streets in our neighborhood
5 more breakfast

I'll be back with some "proper" pictures soon.
Spring is really in full swing here, suddenly over the weekend
all the trees turned green, my favorite time of year.

4 comments:

  1. Rhabarber!! Und seit gestern habe ich auch ein Iphone und spiele wie blöd damit rum (was für ein Boom im Moment...), also bald auch instagram von mir juhu...
    Ich wünsch dir einen schönen Frühlingstag, un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! You've moved back to Germany? Hope all is well with you and that you are happy. If you are in UK still, please let me know! I fear I may have missed you...

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete