Tuesday, May 24, 2011

oh, London! Pt. 2



barbican foodhall


barbican foodhall


barbican foodhall


barbican foodhall


barbican foodhall


barbican foodhall


barbican foodhall



more London pictures, this time all of them taken at the Barbican's recently re-designed foodhall.

the Barbican is one of my favorite places in London,
it's an inner city oasis, a perfect spot for a break.
I really liked the new design of the foodhall by SHH, especially the different uses of light bulbs.

you can see more pictures of the Barbican (and read more about my love for it) in this post.

3 comments:

  1. oh, i haven't been to the barbican in ages - this looks so good. love your take on the space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great place, next time I will be in London I will for sure check this out!!

    ReplyDelete